Fallout Team
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Fallout Team

The Fallout Perverts Team From Travian Speed FR

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €

Joke Of The Day

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Miria

Miria

Joke Of The Day Empty
MessageSujet: Joke Of The Day   Joke Of The Day Icon_minitimeSam 1 Mar - 1:48

Ok, this may not be the best place to put this but, what da hell, I didn't know where to put it... Laughing So, please share your jokes... Very Happy

Eddie's first-grade class was having a game of Name That Animal. The teacher held up a picture of a cat and asked, "What animal is this?" "A cat!" said Suzy.
"Good job! Now, what's this animal?"
"A dog!" said Ricky.
"Good! Now what animal is this?" she asked, holding up a picture of a deer.
The class fell silent. After a couple of minutes, the teacher said, "It's what your mom calls your dad."
"A horny bastard!" called out Eddie.

What a Face

Is not good, but was the first one in English that I found... Better jokes will come... tongue Maybe... Possibly... Probably... Certainly... geek
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Sulik

Sulik

Joke Of The Day Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Joke Of The Day   Joke Of The Day Icon_minitimeSam 1 Mar - 14:02

scratch ... Euh...
WE & I NO UNDERSTAND ...
Tribal never understand civilised humour geek
http://ulmar.free.fr
Miria

Miria

Joke Of The Day Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Joke Of The Day   Joke Of The Day Icon_minitimeSam 1 Mar - 15:21

I know it's long but is better than the last one... Laughing

Nicolas Sarkozy is walking peacefully when he is runned over by a car and he dies there in the spot. His soul arrives to heaven and he finds S. Peter on the entrance.
- Welcome to paradise! – says Peter – before you enter there’s a tiny problem. We don’t see politicians here very often, so we don’t know what to do with you.
- I don’t see any problem, just let me enter in Paradise – says Sarcozy.
- I would like to let you enter, but I have superior orders, you know… Lets do this… You spend a day in Hell and one day in Paradise and then you choose in which one you want to spend your eternity.
- It’s not necessary! I want to stay in paradise.
- Sorry, but we have our rules…

So, Peter takes Sarkozy to the elevator and there he goes, down, down, down, down to Hell… The door opens and he sees himself in the middle of a golf court. A little away from him are all his friends and other politicians that worked with him. Everybody is happy in social suits. He is greeted, hugged and they start talking about the old times when they got reach stealing from the people. They play a nice golf round and then they eat lobster and caviar.
Who is also present is the devil, a friendly guy that spends his time dancing and telling jokes. They have so much fun that before he notices it is time to leave. Everybody tells him goodbye and waves while the elevator goes up.

It goes up, and up, and up and the door opens again… S. Peter is awaiting him.
- Now is time for paradise… He spends 24h in paradise, next to a group of happy souls that jump from cloud to cloud playing harps and singing. Everything is ok but the day is finished and S. Peter returns.
- So, you spent a day in hell and one in the paradise. Now you have to choose your eternal home.
He thinks a minute and then answers:
- I never thought i would give this answer… Paradise is good, but i think i’ll be better in hell…
S. Peter waving his head took him to the elevator and he goes down, down, down to Hell.

When he opens the door he sees himself in a strange terrain full of garbage and smelling very bad. He sees all his friends with old clothes and very durty, grabbing the durt and putting it in black bags. He notices some of them actually fight for a piece of bad food…
The devil goes to him and puts his arm around Sarkozy’s shoulder. He says:
- I don’t understand. I was here yesterday and there was a golf court, lobster, caviar and we danced and we had fun. Now all I see is this strange world, stinky and my friends are in pain.
The devil looks at him, smiles ironically and says:
- Yesterday we were in campaign. Now that we got your vote... Lets go back to reality!

Thanks for reading cheers
black dragon

black dragon

Joke Of The Day Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Joke Of The Day   Joke Of The Day Icon_minitimeDim 2 Mar - 21:22

zuka just stop joking show your body it will be enough tongue
Miria

Miria

Joke Of The Day Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Joke Of The Day   Joke Of The Day Icon_minitimeDim 2 Mar - 21:41

Dragon, Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven my ass... tongue

*edit black dragon : show it ill kiss it i promise tongue
Admin
Admin
Admin

Joke Of The Day Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Joke Of The Day   Joke Of The Day Icon_minitimeLun 3 Mar - 2:25

Blacky !!!
Sexual harrassing is forbiden in the ally !!!
If you continue you will have to pay an humongous compensation !!!
= Sending 10 crop each time you make a sexual harassement act !!!
https://fallout-team.forumperso.com
black dragon

black dragon

Joke Of The Day Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Joke Of The Day   Joke Of The Day Icon_minitimeLun 3 Mar - 2:50

just count each time im sexually harrassing someone and show me the bill when we'll have a natar city, ill certainly have to feed the whole server ally for months :s
Miria

Miria

Joke Of The Day Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Joke Of The Day   Joke Of The Day Icon_minitimeLun 3 Mar - 3:03

Mr. Admin,
10 crop for harassment? Suspect Poor Dragon... He's going to have to sell his wings to pay the bill... Sad

Dragon, too far away my dear... So far away... Razz Too much distance = no ass... What a Face

bounce
black dragon

black dragon

Joke Of The Day Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Joke Of The Day   Joke Of The Day Icon_minitimeLun 3 Mar - 16:53

Miria a écrit:
Mr. Admin,
10 crop for harassment? Suspect Poor Dragon... He's going to have to sell his wings to pay the bill... Sad

Dragon, too far away my dear... So far away... Razz Too much distance = no ass... What a Face

bounce
just scan your ass an send it by mail it will be ok :p
Miria

Miria

Joke Of The Day Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Joke Of The Day   Joke Of The Day Icon_minitimeLun 3 Mar - 17:07

Crying or Very sad I'm already crying... Sad Poor Dragon... Sad

First because it seems you are pleased with only a digital picture (an evidence that you are IN FACT a pervert - like if there was any doubt) and second because I don't have scanner and the ones existing here are probably in this FUBAR language, so... Sad One more time... Sad
Contenu sponsorisé

Joke Of The Day Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Joke Of The Day   Joke Of The Day Icon_minitime

Joke Of The Day
Page 1 sur 1